I love when I walk into a space that is not only organized, but it’s beautiful too. The problem is I don’t always know how to pull it off. Have you ever felt that way? Well, thanks to
ORGANIZATION CAN BE BEAUTIFUL
Dated: January 23 2023
I love when I walk into a space that is not only organized, but it’s beautiful too. The problem is I don’t always know how to pull it off. Have you ever felt that way? Well, thanks to Smart Schoolhouse I’ve got some ideas to help you be organized and have a beautiful space too.
- Use a three-tier rolling cart like you can find at Ikea, Amazon or The Container Store to organize the items next to your bed. Not only will it provide you with a lot of storage, these carts also come in some amazing colors.
- Find a decorative laundry basket that you love and use it to store your wrapping paper.
- This one is brilliant - use a glass jar similar to what you would store olive oil in for your mouthwash on your bathroom counter.
- Use decorative hooks to hang your ironing board up.
- Put your makeup brushes in a glass straw holder.
Each and everyone of these ideas can help you repurpose an item in a way you may not have thought. Bonus points if you already own it, and didn’t know what to do with it. I hope you’ve found some great tips the last four weeks. Don’t forget that I’ve got a whole board dedicated to decluttering over on Pinterest.
It all started in 1993 after I graduated from Oregon Institute of Technology with an AA in Office Systems Technology, Focus in Legal Studies. I moved in with my Aunty Aileen in Keizer, Oregon and wa....